The following applies to all live online training courses.
All courses are taught in English.
A booking is binding once payment is made. Cancellations are handled as follows:
- A full refund will be issued for cancellations received more than 10 business days prior to the class commencing though for credit card payments made online through the website, you will be charged the original transaction fee
- Cancellations received more than 5 business days prior to class will be refunded 50% of the course fee
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days prior to the class commencing, as well as no-shows, are not eligible for any refunds
- Participant substitutions may be made but no later than 3 business days prior to the class commencing
- If a cancellation is made due to illness, the participant can join a future scheduled class
Cancellation of a course by Purpose and Means
- Purpose and Means reserves the right to amend or cancel a course at any time, due to lack of participants, or trainer availability. A minimum of 3 participants is normally required for Purpose and Means to run a course.
- Notification of changes and cancellations will be provided within 3 calendar days of the class.
- Purpose and Means is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled course, including, but not limited to, lost opportunities, revenues, or other scheduled activities. The customer or participant’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
Purpose and Means shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall Purpose and Means be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at a Purpose and Means training course.